Please do NOT copy any of my photos, photos taken from this website need written consent from the photographer. Thank you! @Delfina K Photography- all rights reserved.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Serena is 2!

Remember this beautiful baby girl from last year? she had the most contagious smile and beautiful blue eyes...


Well she came back to see me just a few days ago, she is now a very independent, sweet and busy almost 2 year old! she made me work but I had so much fun chasing her around and watching her, she is absolutely beautiful and so much fun!

These are a few of my favorites from her session! :)









2 comments:

tag325 said...

Delfina I just love all the picture they are absolutely beautiful. Thank you for being patient and doing such an incredible job. Trisha

Delfi's Blog said...

You are so welcome Trisha :)