Please do NOT copy any of my photos, photos taken from this website need written consent from the photographer. Thank you! @Delfina K Photography- all rights reserved.

Friday, March 30, 2012

Belly to Baby special!

If you are expecting you will not want to miss this post! :)

I am now offering a Belly to Baby special for a limited time only.

When you book a newborn session with me during your second or last trimester of pregnancy you get 1 FREE, yes FREE! 30 minute maternity photo session with 3 digital files! this session will be outdoors or in my home studio.

Please let your local friends know about this great deal, if one of your friends books a session with me you will get a $50 OFF gift certificate towards the purchase of a CD for your next session.
Remember this offer is only good for a limited time, be sure to check my website for more info on packages, pricing, etc www.delfinakphotography.com

Thank you!
delfinakphotography@gmail.com

No comments: