Please do NOT copy any of my photos, photos taken from this website need written consent from the photographer. Thank you! @Delfina K Photography- all rights reserved.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Missing my little clients



As some of you know I am awaiting the sweet arrival of my 4th baby in just a couple of weeks, we are truly blessed and excited to meet her.

I have been taking a little break from scheduling sessions, and I am missing it greatly, I keep going to back to past sessions and I cannot wait to photograph my own little peanut.

I am taking Newborn sessions for March, so if you know of someone expecting please be sure to let them know that I will be offering great packages for Newborn/Child sessions, I have new products in store for all as well as some coupons, I will be announcing those later!

For now I am waiting for my little girl to come and I will enjoy the time with her while she is tiny :) 

Thank you for keeping up with me and supporting me throughout my craziness!

Delfina

No comments: