Please do NOT copy any of my photos, photos taken from this website need written consent from the photographer. Thank you! @Delfina K Photography- all rights reserved.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Cozy Nest Creations by Delfina K Photography

I just wanted to share with you some of the beautiful products that we have been creating lately at Cozy Nest Creations, this is my shop for hand knitted hats and other props for photographers.
I am so happy to see that people love this products and of course it makes me even happier when I see customers share their photos with us.
We are mostly creating newborn sized items. Also we are happy to work with anyone who has a specific idea in mind, you name it we'll make it for ya! So please contact us if you want a model and a specific yarn.

You may purchase any of our items on Etsy

Also be sure to LIKE my FACEBOOK page, I have great comment sales there once a month or so!












THIS AMAZING PHOTO IS BY MADSEN PHOTOGRAPHY



THANK YOU ERIN ELIZABETH PHOTOGRAPHY for sharing this amazing photo!







No comments: