Please do NOT copy any of my photos, photos taken from this website need written consent from the photographer. Thank you! @Delfina K Photography- all rights reserved.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Introducing Delfina K Photography -THE SHOP

I am so excited to announce that my shop is officially open! Please visit Delfina K Photography MY SHOP
and check out all the beautiful hats we have for sale! we are introducing this brand new hats for a low price with free shipping to US and Canada only :)

Special thanks to my mother for knitting all this beautiful hats for babies and children, she is awesome. All hats can be custom made to any size if you are looking for a specific size, contact me at delfinakphotography@gmail.com if you have any questions.

Don't forget to join my Facebook Fan Page to stay up to date with news, previews and the giveaway that I have coming up soon once I reach 200 fans! some of this hats will be given away to a special winner :)


Check out some of them :)






1 comment:

Lil Tush said...

this stuff is gorgeous :D