Please do NOT copy any of my photos, photos taken from this website need written consent from the photographer. Thank you! @Delfina K Photography- all rights reserved.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Catching up

I am trying to catch up with some photo editing for a couple of clients, as well as my kids photo albums, I am completely behind on those! with so many projects in mind it does get hard to make time for those things, but I know that during September I MUST print my kids photo albums and start working on christmas cards that have been requested.

I said it once and will say it again, please please don't forget to do your back up, I do it monthly on DVD and external hard drives, do it if you don't want to lose your photos, if anything ever happens to your PC everything will be gone...

:) hugs to all!

No comments: